Letter From the President
Thank you for your interest and consideration of Hillard Electric for your future project needs. We feel that relationships are an important part of success for both our company as well as our customers. Our core values are ones of a traditional nature, integrity, dependability, and trust.
Hillard Electric opened its doors in 2005 and has demonstrated a profound ability to survive and grow during a difficult economic time. This was made possible through hard work and dedication from our entire crew; demonstrated through our philosophy of keeping expenditures on track with the company and customer needs. The term "smart money" is more than a word at Hillard; it is something we live by. Our goal is to continue our growth at a pre-planned reasonable pace allowing us to continue to provide quality service.
Our background experience includes but is not limited to the following:
- Medium Voltage Distribution
- Solar Installation
- Food, beverage and Drug Manufacturing Facilities
- Chemical and Ethanol Production Facilities
- Refrigeration Control
- Hospital Clean Room, Life Support Emergency Power
- CNC Machinery, Injection Molding, Robot Cells
- Packaging Equipment, Conveyors, Palletizers, High Speed Fillers
- Temperature controls
- Water Treatment and Waste Water Facilities
- Explosive Environment Electrical
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
In summary, I would like to stress that our company has the knowledge, talent and ability to serve our customers well. Although many electrical contractors can perform standard building wiring tasks, you can see from our experience our goal is to continue on a path of relationship building utilizing our special strengths and knowledge.